TBD-Stay Safe and Healthy!
Take a look at the upcoming CMAA National Events!
· 02/13/20 - Designing to Budget-Lincoln High School with Erik Gerding of PPS
· 01/09/20 - Annual Construction Law Event- Sean Gay and Zack Davis of Stoel Reeves
· 12/09/19 - Holiday Social and Charity Toy Drive
· 11/07/19 - Owner's Forum: How Owners Deliver Billion Dollar Infrastructure Programs
· 10/03/19 - Multnomah County Courthouse Site Tour
· 09/12 & 9/13/19 - 24th Annual Oregon Construction Law seminar
· 08/13/19 - CMAA/DBIA Joint Event-Lean Construction
· 06/13/19 - 2nd Annual Technology Night
· 05/23/19 - DBE Success = Owner’s Success
· 04/17/19 - Annual Owner's Project Spotlight Event
· 03/21/19 - Land Use Requirements for Construction Projects
· 03/05/19 - Providence Park Expansion Site Tour
· 02/21/19 - Construction Law with Gary Christensen
· 01/08/19 - CMAA/PEO Joint Event - Steel, Concrete, and Timber
· 12/11/18 – Holiday Social & Charity Toy Drive
· 11/15/18 – Owner's Forum - Building a Successful Project Team
· 10/18/18 - Site Tour - Grant High School Modernization
CMAA Oregon Chapter wishes to create a welcoming environment for events and conferences. Attendees are expected to conduct themselves professionally. Prohibited conduct includes, but is not limited to, the following: 1) harassment based on race, gender, sexual orientation, disability or any other protected status, as provided by local, state or federal law; 2) sexual harassment, including unwelcome attention, stalking and physical contact; 3) abusive conduct that has the purpose or effect of unreasonably interfering with another person's ability to enjoy or participate in the event, and 4) undue interruption of any event, speaker or session. Any person who has been subjected to prohibited conduct or who has witnessed such conduct is encouraged to notify a CMAA Oregon BOD member. CMAA Oregon Chapter reserves the right to take any action it deems appropriate in response to such conduct by any person, including removal of that person from the event, prohibiting attendance at future events, and suspension of membership.